Powered by Blogger, Attribute How to Remove from Blogger
In Blogger footer, you can see a “Powered by Blogger” Attribute. The people who are using Blogger platform will have this powered by Blogger attribution below every blogger template. It comes by default in every template. It is not necessary to keep attribution widget. If you don’t want this attribute , you can easily remove this or want to change it with your copyright information, the good news is that you can easily do that. This Gadget can remove easily From your Blogger Blog.
- Go to Blogger.com >> login to your Blogger profile
- Select your blog that you wish to remove this attribute
- Now go to template and click edit HTML
- Search for attribution press Ctrl + F and find the following code.
- <b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Now replace the locked=’true’ in to locked=’false’
- Once done click save template
- Now go to layout option and at the below you can see attribution gadget, click edit.
- In that popup window click remove
Here we can fix our copyright notices. This Gadget can remove easily From your Blogger Blog.