Which Responsive Design Techniques We Should Implement
We all know very well that in these day Responsive web design is a must for your business, as Responsive design is recommended by Google. However, in coming future there are chances for “The World Wide Web Consortium”, which is the main International standards creator for web, to make it a standardized practice. When a user visits your website, he should be very comfortable at any kind of device i.e. desktop, laptop, tablet or a mobile device. the purpose of a visitor to have a look at the content that you are displaying or to avail the services or products that you are offering.
So, in future, designers will have to work in close association with content developers to offer optimal content usage experience for visitors. Here are some things that designer or developer should consider implementing when creating a web design:
- Send the right images to the right devices: It should be ensure that the downloading of a website remains minimal for varied devices, in order to that designers can follow a strategy that they send high-resolution images to PC and laptop users who have faster internet connection and send low resolution images to smart phone and tablet users who have slower internet connection.
- Magnification: You must know that each character in your designer codes gets downloaded and this eventually results in longer downloading time. You need to ensure that the designer engages in a responsive design strategy that makes use of minimal characters for coding. As a whole, the site code needs to be magnified for minimal downloading.
- Target widths rather than devices: It is very difficult to target each one of devices simultaneously. Even when you try to do so, there are chances for you to make the design process complicated, and design would be very bulky. When you target only the maximum and minimum screen widths, you are taking a leap towards a highly scalable website that functions well with all device types presently as well as in the future.
- Make use of drop-down menus: In order to make site look beautiful avoid using extensive menu on their website while ignoring the discomfort it would cause for mobile viewers. Make sure you work in compliance with the designer and create a much more convenient dropdown menu that has bigger buttons.
- Start using mobile first designing : Start using mobile first design as it will be helpful in designing a responsive site. You should ask your designer to start from the smallest screen is because it is easier to scale and expand. What needs to be taken care of is the specific techniques that should be employed during the design process.